Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Its just two bad!

Wow my toy collecting has just slowed down a ton!  As is evidenced by the lack of posts!  Well here is a few and with a promise that there will be a few more in the next month.  So here are the TRU Amazing Spiderman 2 minimates (I am getting a few more from this movie later)  You have Max Dillon, Electro, Green Goblin and Spiderman.  I loved the Electro character in this movie but didn't like Green Goblin at all.  Still a good movie.

So mattycollector made me really mad earlier this year when they released one of my most anticipated TWO BAD!  What made me mad is that you could only get him day of sale if you had a subscription!  So I had to wait to find a good deal on ebay for this rarer awesome figure.  I paid still too much for him but I feel like I got a good deal.  Glad to finally add this awesome MOTUC figure to my collection!

No comments: